President | Devoncroft Partners
Joe Zaller is a digital media strategist with extensive international experience in broadcast, cable, satellite, IPTV and mobile TV markets. Mr. Zaller is the founder of Devoncroft Partners, a leading provider of market research and strategic consulting services to a wide range of digital media clients. Devoncroft publishes a variety of syndicated market research reports, including the annual Big Broadcast Survey, the largest and most comprehensive study of the professional video market.
The company also provides consulting services and bespoke market research on a project basis. It has been retained for numerous custom engagements by leading players in the broadcast, cable/satellite/IPTV, digital media, Pro-AV, private equity, and finance industries.
Mr. Zaller holds BA and BSc degrees from Villanova University and an MBA from the University of California, Irvine.
- Key Trends Driving Investment in the Media Technology Sector | Thu. November 10 - 11:15 AM - 11:45 AM
- ATSC 3.0: Impact on Business Strategies and Technology Spending | Thu. November 10 - 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
- Evaluating Actual IP-Based Infrastructure Deployments | Thu. November 10 - 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- The Business Case of the Holistic Content Factory: Media Supply Chain Management and Cloud Native Applications | Thu. November 10 - 2:45 PM - 3:15 PM
- Should Cloud-First Thinking be a Strategic Imperative for Media Companies? | Thu. November 10 - 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM